- Released in March 2021, X-TIGI M20s is one of Kenya’s most affordable smartphones.
- It is part of X-TIGI’s M series.
- This is an X-TIGI M20s review with price, specs, and features details.
- Read on for details about the X-TIGI M20s Android version, X-TIGI M20s battery life, and X-TIGI M20s camera.
- Find information on the X-TIGI M20s chipset, X-TIGI M20s display, and X-TIGI M20s accessories.
- The article touches on X-TIGI M20s RAM, wireless charging, and the X-TIGI M20s fingerprint sensor.
X-TIGI M20s price in Kenya (KSh 11,150)
- X-TIGI M20s costs KSh 11,150 and is available on Jumia.
- X-TIGI M20s is available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Gadgets Leo
Also read: X-TIGI A20s Review – All You Need to Know
X-TIGI M20s RAM and internal storage (64GB ROM, 4GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- X-TIGI M20s has an internal storage capacity of up to 64GB, and 4GB of RAM.
- The internal storage is expandable through accessories like OTG and SD Cards.
Does X-TIGI M20s support wireless charging?
X-TIGI M20s camera quality
- X-TIGI M20s is equipped with a rear triple camera that is equipped with 3 powerful sensors.
- The 13-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- A 2-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- The 8 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and clear selfies.
X-TIGI M20s display (6.5 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- X-TIGI M20s has an expansive 6.5-inch Fullview display area giving you enough viewing area.
- Its display features an elongated 18:9 aspect ratio. The aspect ratio is crucial in displaying picture frames on your screen with regard to the width and height of the screen pictures.
- The screen size has a 1560×720 HD+ resolution for ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- The big screen fully immerses you in your videos, games, and other forms of content you view on your phone.
- It guarantees you a comfortable viewing experience and is comfortable to hold in your hand.
X-TIGI M20s processor (2.0Ghz Octa-core Processor)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a 2.0 GHz SC9863 octa-core processor the X-TIGI M20s is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking and mobile games.
- It is very fast, and even the most resource-demanding apps run smoothly.
X-TIGI M20s connectivity (Dual SIM)
- X-TIGI M20s connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- X-TIGI M20s has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- X-TIGI M20s has Dual NanoSIM.
X-TIGI M20s fingerprint sensor
- X-TIGI M20s is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the X-TIGI M20s has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
X-TIGI M20s battery (5000 mAh)
- X-TIGI M20s has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days straight use without power running out.
- This gives you one of the longest battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the X-TIGI M20s large battery.
X-TIGI M20s Android version
- X-TIGI M20s runs on Android 10 which brings a fast, powerful, and smooth experience.
- Application startup speed has been greatly improved, new privacy protection mechanism adopted will guarantee the security of data.
X-TIGI M20s colors
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- X-TIGI M20s is designed in the following colors;
- X-TIGI M20s is super lightweight and compact creating an excellent holding experience.
- This provides a compact and well-balanced look and feel. Hold it in hand comfortably and carry it around with ease.
Is X-TIGI M20s good for gaming?
- Yes, X-TIGI M20s is good for mobile gaming because of its large battery and top screen display qualities.
- The SC9863 octa-core processor is set up for avid mobile gamers because it is fast and powerful to support graphic-intensive mobile games.
Also read: Tecno Spark 9T Review – All You Need to Know
X-TIGI M20s advantages (pros)
- The phone is highly affordable given the low cost and installments.
- X-TIGI M20s has 4G connectivity and is fast as many other smartphones.
- X-TIGI M20s is also good for gaming because of its large battery and top screen display qualities.
X-TIGI M20s disadvantages (cons)
- Low battery capacity compared to top smartphones.
- Less powerful rear camera.