- Released in June 2021, X-TIGI A20s is one of Kenya’s most affordable smartphones.
- This is an X-TIGI A20s review with price, specs, and features details.
- Read on for details about the X-TIGI A20s Android version, X-TIGI A20s battery life, and X-TIGI A20s camera.
- Find information on the X-TIGI A20s chipset, X-TIGI A20s display, and X-TIGI A20s accessories.
X-TIGI A20s price in Kenya (KES 13,000)
- X-TIGI A20s costs approximately KES 13,000 and is available on Jumia.
- X-TIGI A20s is available at the following retail stores;
- Phone Place Kenya
- Gadgets Leo
Also read: X-TIGI A10s Review – All You Need to Know
X-TIGI A20s Android version
- X-TIGI A20s runs on Android 1o which brings a fast, powerful, and smooth experience.
- Application startup speed has been greatly improved, new privacy protection mechanism adopted will guarantee the security of data.
X-TIGI A20s processor (MediaTek Octa-core processor)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a 2.0 GHz MediaTek octa-core processor the X-TIGI A20s is built to handle heavy-duty multitasking.
- It is very fast, and even the most resource-demanding apps run smoothly.
X-TIGI A20s camera quality
- X-TIGI A20s is equipped with a rear triple camera that is equipped with 3 powerful sensors.
- The 13-megapixel main camera captures the main picture frame with high clarity.
- The 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera expands your view in a significant way, seeing almost as much as your eyes can, much wider than the Wide-angle Camera does.
- A 2-megapixel macro camera captures the minute details that may easily miss out when shooting with a normal camera.
- The 8 MP front camera guarantees the most beautiful version of your face through sharp and ultra-clear selfies.
- The selfie camera is neatly tucked in a punch hole beneath your screen.
X-TIGI A20s display (6.5 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- X-TIGI A20s has an expansive 6.5-inch infinity-V display area giving you enough viewing area.
- The screen size has a 1560×720 HD+ resolution for ultra-clear and sharp pictures on your screen.
- The big screen fully immerses you in your videos, games, and other forms of content you view on your phone.
- It guarantees you a comfortable viewing experience and is comfortable to hold in your hand.
X-TIGI A20s accessories (box contents)
X-TIGI A20s battery (4000 mAh)
- X-TIGI A20s has a battery capacity of 4000 mAh. Its massive battery capacity sets you up for 2 days straight use without power running out.
- This gives you one of the longest battery life you can find for more time streaming, sharing, gaming, and more.
- Kiss goodbye to low battery anxiety and enjoy your movies, chats, and games all day long with the X-TIGI A20s large battery.
Does X-TIGI A20s support wireless charging?
X-TIGI A20s colors
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- X-TIGI A20s is designed in the following colors;
- Dark Blue
- Space Gray
- X-TIGI A20s is super lightweight and compact creating an excellent holding experience.
- This provides a compact and well-balanced look and feel. Hold it in hand comfortably and carry it around with ease.
- The phone measures 163.3 mm in height, 77.5 mm in width, and 8.5 mm in thickness.
X-TIGI A20s memory and internal storage (32GB ROM, 3GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- X-TIGI A20s has an internal storage capacity of up to 32GB, and 3GB of RAM.
- The internal storage is expandable through accessories like OTG and SD Card.
X-TIGI A20s connectivity (Dual SIM)
- X-TIGI A20s connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access, as well as Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- X-TIGI A20s has OTG connectivity, as well as FM radio and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- X-TIGI A20s has Dual NanoSIM.
X-TIGI A20s fingerprint sensor
- X-TIGI A20s is equipped with a dual unlock feature that includes fingerprint scanning and face recognition.
- Alongside the fingerprint sensor, the X-TIGI A20s has the following other sensors;
- G-sensor that detects motion and location of your device.
- Ambient light sensor to make phone screen lighting comfortable to the user.
- Proximity sensor that detects a phone close to the ear and turns off the screen.
Also read: Neon Ray 2 Review – All You Need to Know
X-TIGI A20s advantages (pros)
- The phone is very affordable.
- X-TIGI A20s has 4G connectivity and is fast as many other smartphones.
X-TIGI A20s disadvantages (cons)
- Low battery capacity compared to top smartphones.
- Less powerful rear camera.