- Wiko Sunny 4 is one of the best cheap smartphones in Kenya.
- This is a Wiko Sunny 4 review with price and spec details.
- Read on for details on the Wiko Sunny 4 battery, Wiko Sunny 4 display, and Wiko Sunny 4 Android version.
- We tell you about the Wiko Sunny 4 connectivity, Wiko Sunny 4 CPU, and Wiko Sunny 4 colors.
- Find more information about the Wiko Sunny 4 camera and Wiko Sunny 4 accessories.
Wiko Sunny 4 price in Kenya (KES 6,000)
- Wiko Sunny 4 costs KES. 6,000 on Jumia.
- Wiko Sunny 4 is also available on PhonePalace Kenya.
Also read: Wiko Y61 Review – All You Need to Know
Wiko Sunny 4 Android version
- Wiko Sunny 4 runs smoothly and fast based on the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box, bringing a powerful and smooth experience.
- While application startup speed has been greatly improved, the new privacy protection mechanism adopted will protect your privacy and security.
Wiko Sunny 4 CPU (Cortex-A7 Quad-core 1.3 GHz)
- A smartphone is as good as its processing speed.
- With modern realities where you might need to execute multiple tasks at a go, you need an unwavering processor.
- Powered with a Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, Wiko Sunny 4 is built to multitask.
- The AI processor is dedicated to offering powerful and stable performance and ensures smooth gaming or viewing experience.
Wiko Sunny 4 battery life (2200mAh)
- Users often require a phone that they can carry throughout their entire day schedule without having to worry about a charger.
- Wiko Sunny 4 has a battery capacity of 2200mAh enough for a day’s usage without power running out.
Wiko Sunny 4 display (5 inches screen size)
- Whether you are watching a clip, reading, or playing a game, screen size is often one of your biggest concerns.
- The display area determines how much perspective you encounter, comfort, and ease of operating your phone.
- Wiko Sunny 4 has a 5-inch screen with an 83.9% screen-to-body ratio. The screen-to-body ratio allows the maximum display area on the smartphone’s body.
- Wiko Sunny 4 also has 480 x 960 resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The built-in IPS technology makes reading text and viewing images brighter and clearer from any angle.
- The IPS Capacitive Touch Display gives accurate touch screen responses and ensures smooth scrolling.
Wiko Sunny 4 camera
- The Wiko Sunny 4 camera gives you a decent photography experience, capturing staggeringly beautiful landscapes and documenting memories.
- The 5MP main rear camera has brilliant vision, assisting you to record every beautiful moment to last forever.
- The 5MP front camera captures your features perfectly to generate stunning selfies.
- A LED flash is fitted alongside the camera for additional lighting.
- You can turn on the night scene mode to automatically optimize the photography effect in order to capture night photos with high clarity in limited light.
- You can add your own special touch with Bokeh and Beautification features.
Wiko Sunny 4 memory and storage (16GB ROM, 1GB RAM)
- Internal storage has been a constant fuss for many smartphone users.
- The notorious “insufficient storage” has earned many creases on people’s faces as they try to download information or navigate their phones.
- Wiko Sunny 4 has an internal storage capacity of 16GB, and 1GB of RAM.
- Internal storage is expandable up to 32GB through a Micro SD Card.
Wiko Sunny 4 colors and design
- Smartphone users often want a fancy gadget appealing to the eyes with the right texture.
- Wiko Sunny 4 is designed in the following colors;
- It is slim and bold, with a smooth polished frame.
- The phone is lightweight and easy to hold in your hand and fits perfectly in your pocket.
- It measures 161.3 mm x 78.1 mm x 9 mm and weighs 190 grams.
Wiko Sunny 4 accessories (box contents)
Wiko Sunny 4 cellular connectivity (Dual SIM)
- Wiko Sunny 4 connects you to networks that allow you to put your phone to its main use: communication.
- It has WiFi connectivity for internet access and Bluetooth/NFC for file transfers.
- Wiko Sunny 4 has OTG connectivity, FM radio, and GPS.
- It supports the following networks;
- Wiko Sunny 4 has a dual NanoSIM.
Also read: Oppo Find X5 Pro Review – All You Need to Know
Wiko Sunny 4 pros
- The Wiko Sunny 4 quad-core processor guarantees a seamless experience for easy multitasking.
- You can also do mobile gaming courtesy of a fast processor and network connectivity.
- Wiko Sunny 4 is an affordable phone.
- Its 5-inch display nicely fits in your palm.
Wiko Sunny 4 disadvantages
- Low battery capacity.
- Less powerful camera.
- Small screen size