- Party accelerator mode is a signature feature in LG’s XBOOM sound system.
- It is a feature made to increase sound acoustics and lighten up parties and concerts.
- The party accelerator is a prominent feature on the LG XBOOM receiver and it resembles a car gear/transmission shifter.
- Pushing it forward gives you the impression of stepping up the speed of your car.
- The result is the building up of speaker sound until it peaks with a thunderous loud boom.
Also read: What is a Hi-Fi System and How Does it Work?