- Twin cooling is a trademarked technology that is fitted to Samsung’s side-by-side refrigerators.
- These refrigerators have two main compartments; the fridge and freezer.
- Twin cooling means that the two compartments have separate cooling systems that independently check temperature and humidity.
- Ordinarily, a refrigerator will have a single cooling system to serve all the racks inside.
- The two units also have separate electronic controls to ensure optimal use.
- The twin cooling system is power-efficient because you only apply it to cool the compartment that needs it.
- You can also store food separately in the freezer and fridge without mixing the smell.
Also read: What is SpaceMax Technology in Refrigerators?