- The Bokeh effect is a concept mostly used in neon portrait photography.
- It refers to the blurring of image backgrounds to create an artistic impression.
- The Bokeh effect also ensures that the subject in the picture stands out inside the camera frame.
- Night street photography enthusiasts are familiar with the Bokeh effect because it brings out an explorative ambiance or environment.
- The Bokeh effect is created by a special lens called a telephoto lens that can blur image backgrounds.
- Phones with a quad camera or triple camera can provide the Bokeh effect.
Also read: What Flexdrop is and How it Works on Oppo