- Steam wash technology is a feature in washing machines that uses a combination of water and steam.
- Water and steam work hand in hand in the functioning of washing machines.
- While water does the real cleaning, steam complements the process.
- Steam rises the temperature of the water which then facilitates faster soaking of clothes and dissolving of detergents.
- Steam washing in the post-wash phase helps to sterilize clothes by killing germs and pathogens.
- It also helps remove wrinkles on clothes arising from the twisting and tossing in the wash tub.
Also read: What is Fluff Filter in Washing Machines and How Does it Work?