- Q-Symphony is a sound system used in Samsung TVs to bring out the best sound quality.
- Samsung TVs have a separate soundbar that assists the TV’s in-built speakers.
- New soundbar models have Q-Symphony technology that facilitates the harmonious playing of sound from the soundbar and TV speakers.
- The simultaneous playing of sound creates quality and serene surround sound experience.
- The sound is immersive making you feel part of the movie or the program you are watching.
- You need to connect the soundbar to the TV using an HDMI cable or optical cable.
- You need to set the source on your soundbar as D.IN.
- This can be done through the soundbar’s remote control using the source button.
Also read: What VGA Means and How it Works