- A punch hole camera is a phone screen design where the camera lens is cut out separately at the corner of the screen.
- The camera appears like a tiny hole around the upper corner of the screen.
- This allows the screen to stretch to all edges in what is called end-to-end coverage.
- It widens the viewing area of the phone screen, by only accommodating a minute area for the selfie camera.
- The punch hole is even smaller than a notch and thus does not hinder your viewing experience overall.
Also read: What is Snapdragon in Mobile Phones?