- Phone Screen Ratio is also known as the screen-to-body ratio.
- It refers to how much of the surface the screen occupies out of the whole device.
- For instance, if a phone has a 94% screen ratio, it means that the phone’s body occupies just 6% of the front face.
- The rest of the front face (94%) is occupied by the screen.
- Today’s smartphones come with higher screen ratios in order to increase your visual area.
- This in turn makes your watching, reading, and navigating easier and more comfortable on your phone.
- The bezels (screen frames) have been reduced in size over the years to widen the phone display area.
Also read: What is a Waterdrop Screen in Phones?