- Panorama mode is a common feature in modern smartphone cameras that is used to capture more details from a given scene.
- It enjoins several picture frames to form one panoramic photo.
- Panorama is found alongside other options in the camera App that include portrait, video recording, e.t.c.
- Depending on your smartphone select Mode or swipe across the screen to find panorama mode.
- Once the Panorama mode is activated, press the record button and pan your phone around (either left or right) to capture.
- Once you press the stop button or you reach the maximum range your phone makes the necessary adjustments and stitches the images together to form one complete panoramic photo.
Also read: What is Ozo playback?