- Ozo playback is an audio technology developed by Nokia for Nokia devices.
- It is meant to bring the sound sensation you find in a cinema theater to your tablet/device speaker system.
- Ozo playback brings a 3D spatial sound coming from all directions in your surrounding.
- This creates an immersive experience making you feel at the center of the content you are listening to.
- You can effectively adjust the bass and volume using the Nokia Ozo playback feature.
Also read: What is geotagging and how does it work in phone cameras?