- The object tracking sound (OTS) technology is an attempt by Samsung to give you the ultimate sound experience as you watch TV.
- It analyzes the content playing on your TV including movies and games.
- OTS uses the information to optimize the sound before sending it to the respective TV speakers.
- This system harmonizes the sound with the action on TV to bring a coherent and smooth display.
- The object tracking sound technology removes disruptions making you concentrate on a fully immersive viewing environment.
Also read: What is Adaptive Picture Mode on Samsung TV?