- Neon Portrait is a camera feature that allows you to take brightened night shots.
- This photography mainly uses ultraviolet light and neon signs.
- Late evenings or nights are preferred times for Neon Portrait photography because Neon thrives in less light.
- Most Neon Portrait fanatics love street shooting because it captures an explorative ambiance or environment.
- Neon Portrait also enables you to create a blur around the picture to enhance its overall artistic appearance.
Also read: What is Dolby Atoms and How Does it Work in Phones?