- Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus is a display technology in modern Samsung smart TVs.
- It is designed to provide ultra-smooth viewing without lagging or image blur on your TV screen.
- Image blurs appear when pixels on your screen do not turn off quickly in order to show the following picture.
- As the new picture forms on your screen, there are residual traces of the former which creates a slight blurring or lagging.
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus briefly switches off the screen’s backlight to allow for picture transition.
- The backlight is usually turned off for 3 to 5 milliseconds. This eliminates picture residue and provides smooth viewing.
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ is used in QLED and Neo QLED TVs.
Also read: What is Object Tracking Sound and How Does it Work?