- A mirror selfie is a feature that compels a front camera to take a picture without flipping it.
- It is known as a mirror image because it is captured and saved in the same way you saw it on the preview.
- In a normal selfie camera, a photo is flipped from the original preview version such that features that appear on the left of the face shift to the right.
- Selfie mirroring is usually activated from the camera settings on iPhone.
- On Android, this option appears as “Save selfies as previewed”
Also read: What is a screen bezel in a tablet?