- ClariVu™ is a display technology designed for Huawei smartphone and tablet screens.
- It combines screen design and enhanced screen resolution.
- Huawei MatePad T 10s tablet, for instance, is made with narrow bezels and curved edges to create space for its massive 10.1-inch screen.
- This gives you not only a wide viewing area but also an immersive viewing experience where you can fully concentrate on what you are doing on the screen.
- ClariVu™ also features a 1920 x 1200 FHD resolution to ensure whatever you view is clear and sharp.
Also read: What is a fully laminated display in iPads?