- Haptic feedback refers to the special vibrations you get from a video game based on the choices you make as you play.
- These vibrations also come as part of the simulated environmental factors in the game.
- For instance, the rumbling in a combat video game gives specific vibrations.
- Also known as haptics, haptic feedback is an important feature in gaming consoles that uses the sense of touch.
- It aims at giving you a special sensation and making you feel like an active participant in the game.
- This is referred to as an immersive gaming experience.
Also read: What is Dual Water Level Gauge in an Eclectic Kettle?