- Along with resolution, the color gamut is an important factor in your phone’s display.
- While resolution deals with pixel number and density, gamut entails the coloration of the pictures to produce an image.
- Color gamut describes a specific range of colors that a screen can produce.
- In the process of displaying images, your phone display system searches for the most appropriate colors.
- The colors are then illuminated within your screen’s pixels to form an image.
- This is to bring consistency between the subject and the output image you see on your screen.
- Therefore, you need a phone with a wide color gamut (High Gamut Display) to project images that are as real as possible.
Also read: What is Phone Screen Ratio?