- Energy efficiency class is a metric used to rate how efficient a cooker or any appliance is with regard to its energy consumption.
- Energy efficiency simply means an appliance/gadget using less energy as compared to another device to execute the same task.
- Manufacturers and consumers focus on energy efficiency to curb energy wastage.
- Energy efficiency classes range from A to G, with A being the most efficient and G being the least efficient.
- You might for instance find your cooker being indicated as “Energy efficiency class: B” or any other class within the range.
Also read: What is Cast Iron Pan Support in Cookers?