- A dual water gauge is a set of measurements that dictate the maximum and minimum water level in an electric kettle.
- Also known as a dual water level, it is an important safety feature to ensure the durability of your kettle.
- You should overfill the kettle above the maximum level to avoid spilling boiling water.
- The minimum level is even more important to note in order to avoid damaging the heating element or plastic casing of the kettle.
- The maximum and minimum water levels are always indicated on a transparent section of the electric kettle’s casing.
Also read: Make your bedroom cozy using the Kinter Rechargeable, Portable Mosquito Control Lamp