- DTS Studio sound is a technology that improves sound coming from just two speakers.
- The audio is enhanced by broadening the sound field, creating a sensation of sound coming from all directions.
- This creates a new dimension of ambiance, expanding the detail of sound that comes from just 2 speakers.
- DTS Studio sound, therefore, draws you further into the action/music creating an immersive listening experience.
- You hear and feel more, making the audio as realistic as possible.
Also read: What is DTS Virtual: X and How Does it Work in TV?