- Door Cooling is a signature feature in LG refrigerators.
- The door cooling technology allows for faster and even cooling of items inside the fridge.
- Refrigerators with door cooling have an evaporator (air vents) that is fitted near the door frame.
- Door cooling ensures that the fridge interior is quickly cool again after you open the door.
- Closing the door makes the refrigerator an intense cooling box, with cooling air emanating from both the front and back.
- This enables your food to stay fresh for longer with less power consumption by the fridge.
Also read: What is Twin Cooling and How Does it Work in a Refrigerator?