- Dolby Voice is a technology specially designed for office conference calls.
- Dolby Voice devices are built to bring out clear and precise voice of the person on the other end of the call.
- This results in a discussion that mirrors the one that can happen if the subject attended the meeting in person.
- Some computers such as the ThinkPad X1 Carbon have sophisticated audio capabilities.
- These include Dolby Atoms-enabled speakers for surround sound, 360-degree far-field microphones, and Dolby Voice for conference calls.
Also read: What is a DCI P3 Computer Monitor?