- Dolby Audio is a sound experience from a combination of technologies by Dolby Laboratories.
- Dolby creates audio, visual, and voice technologies for movies, TV, music, and gaming.
- It is a spatial sound technology meant to enhance the realness, clarity, and detail of any audio you listen to.
- A spatial sound is what people would call 3D audio, which simply refers to sound coming from all directions in your surrounding without using multiple speakers.
- Dolby Audio facilitates an enhanced interaction between sound and your hearing sense, which enables your brain to perceive a location.
- This draws you deeper into the sound so that you hear more and feel more.
Also read: What is an AV input on a TV?