- Direct Full Array is a display technology that provides backlight for TV screens.
- It involves light-emitting diodes (LEDs) all over behind the TV screen as a primary lighting source.
- The LEDs provide an accurate contrast for images on-screen.
- This means picture colors can be as bright as possible and black colors as dark as they can be.
- Direct Full Array delivers the best contrast and picture quality because the screen is backlit by LEDs that can be controlled to project desired color shades.
- It is done by lighting and dimming/turning off individual backlight diodes to display images on the screen.
Also read: What is Samsung TV Ultra Viewing Angle?