- Burst mode is a camera feature that makes it shoot photos continuously without stopping.
- The pictures are taken in quick succession in a rapid-fire fashion.
- The burst mode is activated by the shutter button in the smartphone camera.
- Depending on the kind of phone, you have to swipe the shutter button or touch and hold the shutter button to activate burst mode.
- You will hear the shutter sound of the multiple pictures that the camera is taking.
Also read: What is panorama on a phone camera and how does it work?