- Auto ignition is an integrated function that starts the cooker.
- The gas and electric current supply are switched from a single button located at the far right of the button panel.
- In the panel, there are individual knobs for each of the burners as well as the electric hot plate.
- You need to push the ignition button which often will give you a pop sound.
- Proceed to turn a knob to light a burner.
- Mika cookers, for instance, have a one-hand integrated auto ignition that operates in a similar manner.
Also read: What is a Wire Rack System in Baking?