- Inox refers to a cooker or any other kitchenware made of stainless steel.
- While most appliances and gadgets are usually clearly labeled as “stainless steel,” some especially from Franch speaking countries have “acier inoxydable” labels.
- Others are simply labeled as “Inox.”
- Steel is among the most sought after materials in the manufacture of kitchenware including cookers.
- Apart from its high durability, stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, and is not easily broken.
- Ceramic is also used especially for induction cookers, but it is brittle and breaks easily.
Also read: How does a Piezo-electric Ignition Work in a Gas Cooker?