- The infinity display is a prominent feature in Samsung gadgets including TVs and smartphones.
- Infinity display entails the screen covering the whole of the television’s front side (end to end).
- TVs with an infinity screen have a very small frame around the screen.
- Even better is the Infinity One screen, where the ultra slim frame around the screen is removed.
- These features are part of the Samsung immersive viewing experience.
- The infinity screen makes you concentrate on the pictures displayed on the screen without getting distracted/limited by frames around the screen.
- This makes your watching a more pleasant experience.
Also read: What is Precision Dimming in TV?