- An active voice amplifier is a feature that works alongside the Samsung TV Quantum processor.
- It kills noise from the TV’s surroundings to make sound from the television more audible.
- This allows you to watch your show comfortably without missing out on conversations because of noise.
- The Active voice amplifier is able to detect noise in the room or outside before adjusting the TV’s volume.
- This automatically happens when surrounding noise gets higher than TV sound for more than 3 seconds.
- You can turn on the active voice amplifier from your TV’s settings and enjoy protection from noise.
Also read: What Chromecast is and How it Works on TV