- AI (artificial intelligence) has been extensively deployed in smartphones including in their cameras.
- It is a technology that uses complex algorithms to draw patterns as it processes real-time data.
- AI is applied in phone cameras to for instance identify the red eyes of the subject before instantly correcting it in the background.
- AI recognition will promptly identify your face when you open the camera for a picture.
- It does this in order to make your face the center of visual interest thereby directing a sharp focus to it.
- AI is also applied in neon portrait photography in singling out the subject/person from the background.
- Your camera also relies on AI image recognition to scan your face as you unlock your phone.
- AI recognition resembles the working of a human brain.
Also read: AI System Booster and How it Works in Phones