- Adaptive picture is one of the four features of Samsung TV’s intelligent mode.
- The intelligent mode uses artificial intelligence (AI) to monitor your TV usage patterns, content currently on display, and the environment around it.
- Adaptive picture optimizes screen brightness and provides the best picture quality in real-time.
- The screen optimization is based on the light levels in your room and the content you are watching at a given time.
- It is called an adaptive picture because it adapts to the present surroundings and the program you watch.
Also read: What is an Infinity Screen TV and What Does it Do?