- Zero clearance is a design applied in household utilities such as refrigerators and fireplaces.
- Zero clearance is a design that allows the fridge door to open at a straight angle and not to swing wide open.
- This is meant to save on space where the fridge is in between furniture and other things in a small kitchen area.
- Traditional refrigerators have their doors yanking wide open to allow access to contents inside.
- Zero clearance is extensively applied on LG refrigerators which also allows fridge drawers to be opened while the main door is open at a straight angle.
Also read: What is Semi Auto Defrost and How Does it Work in a Refrigerator?