- A YPbPr input is a connection found at the back of some television sets which admits video signal.
- In most consumer electronics, the YPbPr cables have red, blue, and green colors.
- During connection, the cables should be matched with the ports corresponding to their respective colors.
- The Y cable should be connected to the HD decoder, the Pb cable to the Pb outlet, and the Pr cable to the Pr outlet.
- You should be able to easily identify the cables and ports by their colors.
- In YPbPr connections, one of the cables carries brightness while the other two carry different color signals for the video.
Also read: What is a wide color enhancer and how does it work in TV?