- A transducer is a device inside a speaker that converts electronic audio signals into sound/acoustic waves.
- Sound transducers convert electrical signals into vibrations that cause the speaker’s diaphragm to move back and forth.
- These vibrations lead to the projection of sound waves throughout the room/space, allowing you to enjoy the music, movie, or any other audio you are listening to.
- Transducers have input sensors that convert sound into an electrical signal such as in a microphone.
- They also have output actuators that convert the electrical signals back into sound such as in a loudspeaker.
Also read: What is an Autodyne circuit in Bluetooth Speakers?