- A touchless water dispenser is a water-filling unit that is hands-free, meaning you draw water without physically touching it.
- Touchless dispensers are meant to improve hygiene standards and convenience.
- Some of these dispensers have sensors at the top where you place your hand above the sensor.
- Once your hand is detected, water flows to your glass through the nozzle.
- Other touchless dispensers are equipped with pedals at the bottom.
- A press on the pedal with your foot fills your glass with water.
- A dispenser might have three pedals or less, one assigned for each nozzle.
Also read: What is Automatic Temperature Control in a Water Dispenser?