- A rotisserie spit is a device used to roast food over a heating element.
- It is synonymous with chicken since chicken meat is one of the most popular rotisserie spit meals.
- Rotisserie spit is now extensively integrated into cookers.
- Some Ramtons cookers, for instance, have a closed-door grilling system that includes a single rotisserie spit.
- A rotisserie spit works by continuously rotating the meat until is evenly roasted while allowing fat to drip away.
- A manual rotisserie spit can be operated through controls while the automatic one in the cooker automatically rotates the meat.
Also read: What is Vacation Mode and How Does it Work in a Refrigerator?