- A duct is a tube that transmits air from the freezer to the refrigerator compartment.
- It is usually enclosed and secured by a duct cap.
- Samsung refrigerators have a flat duct to create more space for storage.
- In normal refrigerators, the duct (cooling vent) at the rear wall of the fridge usually protrudes and takes up some space.
- The rear walls of Samsung refrigerators are made as flat as possible as part of its trademark SpaceMax technology.
Also read: What is a Zero Clearance Refrigerator?