- A pulsator washing machine is a washing appliance that uses the pulsator effect, which has effectively replaced the agitator technique.
- It has a motor at the bottom/farthest end of the wash drum that rotates to facilitate the washing of clothes.
- The rotation of the motor causes clothes to rub against one another. The friction created is responsible for the removal of dirt.
- Pulsator washing machines are popular because they do not tear or stretch clothes.
- Pulsator washing machines are effective for soft/light clothes.
Also read: What is a Gas Bottle Compartment in Gas Burners?