- The moist balance crisper is a trademarked technology in LG refrigerators.
- It is a special compartment in your fridge that retains the moisture of contents.
- A moist balance crisper is ideal for the storage of fruits and vegetables and keeps them from drying while cooling.
- It is a smart function that keeps food fresh for longer inside the special transparent box.
- Moisture from the food is evaporated before being condensed around the compartment to balance the moisture within the box.
- It is an equivalent of features like fresh zone and optimal fresh +.
Also read: What is a Refrigerator Duct?