- The digital TV tuner makes it possible for your television to receive and display a digital signal.
- A digital tuner picks signals over the air to give you TV channels on the screen.
- Correctly positioning the antenna gives you a better signal and affects the quality of the image on your TV screen.
- TVs have labels that show the digital broadcast receivers fitted in them.
- Most televisions have built-in DVB- T2 receivers/digital tuners.
Also read: What is progressive scanning and how does it work in TV?