- DVBT2 stands for Digital Video Broadcasting – Second Generation Terrestrial.
- It is a receiver used in the broadcasting and transmission of digital land-based television signals.
- Directional DVB- T2 TV antennas are more suitable for places with weak signals.
- Correctly positioning the antenna gives you a better signal and affects the quality of the image on your TV screen.
- DVBT2 receivers are vital components in TV decoders that feed channels/signals to the television.
Also read: What is DNR Noise Reduction and How Does it Work in TV?