- Dual unlock mode is a security feature that uses biometrics (fingerprints and face recognition).
- Also known as dual security protection, it is the most common system used to secure smartphones.
- Biometrics are distinctive identifiers that are unique to you, meaning no one else can access your data stored in the phone.
- Extra protection is also available through setting PINs and passwords.
- After getting a smartphone it is advisable to go to security settings and register your face and fingerprints.
- Smartphones are equipped with fingerprint and face scanners to scan and identify you before giving you access.
- You can use either one of both of these security features.
Also read: What is Color OS in Phones?