- HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface.
- An HDMI cable is used to transmit audio and video simultaneously from a source to a soundbar.
- ARC stands for Audio Return Channel while eARC stands for enhanced Audio Return Channel.
- eRAC is a specification that separates audio HDMI cables from ordinary HDMI cables that carry only video signals.
- An ARC or eRAC HDMI allows you to transmit a high-resolution audio signal through an HDMI cable and reproduce the best sound without interference.
Also read: What are Racetrack drivers in soundbars?