- DSP stands for Digital Signal Processing and it is a crucial component in modern sound systems in cars, homes, and other entertainment spaces.
- DSP modes exist in every stereo or AV receiver (amplifiers).
- DSP Modes are altered through the equalizer which manipulates the audio from your speakers into specific acoustic types.
- For instance, you can put Jazz, classic, and dance modes among others mode to get a special sound to your liking.
- DSP modes are also available on smartphones and other gadgets that can play music, radio, and videos.
Also read: What does RMS mean in speakers?