- Chromecast is a technology that allows you to project your Apps from your phone or tablet screen on your TV screen and speakers.
- It is commonly used in entertainment where you cast your music videos or movies playing on your phone to the TV.
- You can use this feature on Android TVs through a Chromecast device and the Google Home App.
- Plug the Chromecast into your TV before connecting it to a power adaptor using a USB cable.
- Download the Google Home App where you can set up your Chromecast device.
- Chromecast is a screen-mirroring feature that works flawlessly with Android mobile phones.
- This is because the TV and mobile phone both run on the same operating system (Android) and have the Google software.
- You can share your mobile phone screen with friends on a bigger TV screen to view and enjoy the content together.
Also read: What is AiPQ Engine and How Does it Work in TV?