- Tweeter speakers are speakers within a sound system that produce a sharp high-pitched sound.
- The sound produced by tweeter speakers is a high-frequency loud sound.
- Tweeter speakers are often the small speakers you see above the subwoofer speaker.
- They are made in small sizes in order to vibrate faster and produce a loud sound.
- Sound has a very wide frequency range, some of those frequencies are inaudible to humans.
- This calls for different speaker types to project sound in different frequencies.
- A tweeter speaker, therefore, combines with a subwoofer and other speakers to play different sounds in live or recorded audio.
Also read: What is a Preamplifier and How Does it Work?