- A dual subwoofer is a low-frequency effect channel within a sound system, for example, a home theater.
- It consists of 2 subwoofer speakers.
- A subwoofer is an important unit in a home theater receiver because it produces bass.
- Sound systems initially came with one subwoofer, however, modern home theaters now have dual subwoofers.
- People often insist on maintaining one subwoofer because there is already enough or excess bass in the room.
- A dual subwoofer has a smoothening effect by distributing the bass more evenly throughout the room.
- Dual subwoofers placed at either room corner interact flawlessly creating linear bass frequencies thereby giving you optimal bass.
- You can even improve this by having 4 subwoofers. It further reduces sound distortion.
Also read: What is TV Sound Sync and How Does it Work?