- WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV is an affordable LED TV with amazing picture quality.
- Its sleek and slim design blends in with any existing decor and enhances the style without invading the environment.
- This is a WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV review with details on price, specifications, and features.
- Read on for information on WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV Apps and connectivity.
- We tell you about the WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV voice assistant and its dimensions.
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV Price in Kenya (KSh 10,490)
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV costs KSh. 10,490 and is available on Jumia.
Also read: GLD 43 inches Android Frameless HD LED TV Review – All You Need to Know
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV Apps
- The WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV is not a smart TV, hence cannot connect to the internet and has no TV operating system.
- You can, however, access and enjoy different Apps on this TV through an HDMI cable.
- Connecting your TV to another smart device such as a laptop opens access to numerous online Apps including;
- Web browsers
- Amazon Prime
- YouTube Kids
- Google Play Store
- HBO Max
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV Display Specs
- The display is the most important factor for televisions because they are made to show pictures.
- WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV takes no chances in this, with its big 32-inch screen size.
- It is frameless and utilizes the entire screen with minimal bezel, giving you an immersive viewing experience.
- The TV has a high-definition (HD) resolution measuring 1366*768 pixels.
- This enables the TV to display not only ultra-clear but smooth pictures whether you are enjoying movies or video games.
- The WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV has light-emitting diodes all around the entire screen to provide you with the highest-quality pictures.
- Its 16:9 aspect ratio also contributes to the comfortable viewing experience.
- A 60Hz refresh ensures that fresh images load faster on your screen for a smooth display.
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV DVBT2 broadcasting
- The TV has a built-in DVB- T2 digital signal receiver that helps you browse through more channels and watch more shows.
- DVBT2 stands for Digital Video Broadcasting – Second Generation Terrestrial.
- It is a receiver used in the broadcasting and transmission of digital land-based television signals.
- You can enjoy cable and terrestrial programming with consistently clear audio and visual quality on WEYON TV.
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV connections
- The WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV has the all-important HDMI connectivity that makes up for its internet limitations.
- HDMI ports allow you to directly connect to other devices like phones where you can enjoy pictures, music, and videos.
- You can also access and enjoy different online Apps on this TV through an HDMI cable.
- Connecting your TV to another smart device such as a laptop opens access to numerous Apps.
- You can play back your stored content directly on the big screen for all to enjoy using USB ports on the TV.
- Other connection options include;
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV voice assistant
- WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV does not have a voice assistant feature.
- This feature relies on internet connectivity to work and this TV does not have internet connectivity.
- You can, however, enjoy nice HD content with good picture quality.
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV power consumption and dimensions
- The TV power supply range is 100 ~ 240V.
- WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV power consumption is 50W or less when ON, and 1W when on standby.
- WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV has a net weight is 5kg.
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV gaming experience
- WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV guarantees you a smooth and exciting gaming experience on a screen bigger than your laptop’s.
- You can use the TV as a bigger display monitor by connecting it to your gaming console or computer/laptop via HDMI.
- Its HD resolution allows you to enjoy a smooth fast-paced video game without breaking a sweat.
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV sound
- The WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV sound comes from a 16w 2-channel speaker system.
- While the TV is very limited in producing powerful surround sound, you can use an external sound system.
- A home theatre system could be an excellent fit as the TV’s sound support system.
Also read: Sony 43X75K 43″ 4K LED Smart TV Review – All You Need to Know
WEYON 32 Inch Digital D-LED TV alternatives
The following are ideal alternatives that you can consider;
- Hisense 43 Inch 4K HDR Frameless Smart TV
- Hisense 65” Smart UHD 4K HDR Frameless LED TV
- Hisense 50 Inch Smart 4k Frameless UHD TV
- Vitron HTC3200S 32 Inch Frameless Smart Android TV
- Vitron 4388FS 43″ Frameless Smart Android TV
- Hifinit 32 Inch Frameless Android Smart LED TV
- TCL 55T635 55 Inch Smart 4K Frameless TV
- TCL 32″ 32S65A HD Frameless Android TV
- TCL 43” 43P635 4K HDR Frameless TV
- Vision Plus VP8865KV 65 inches 4K Frameless Smart TV
- Vision Plus VP8843KV 43″ 4K Frameless Smart TV
- WEYON 43 Inch Android Smart FHD LED TV
- Hifinit E3D 32” Digital Frameless HD LED TV
- Vision Plus 55″ 4K Frameless Smart TV
- Samsung 43 Inch 43T5300 Smart LED Full HD TV
- Samsung 50AU7000 50 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV
- Samsung 32T5300 32” Smart Digital Full HD TV
- Skyworth 55″ 55G3B 4K QLED Frameless Android TV
- Skyworth 43” 43STD6500 FHD Android TV
- Sony 43X75K 43″ 4K LED Smart TV
- LG 55Nano80 – NanoCell 55 Inch Smart TV
- Syinix 50U51 4K UHD Android TV
- Tornado 32 Inch 32ER9500E Digital LED TV